Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally going Gaga...

At first, I thought she was the music industry's reaction to their gold child, that I kiss a girl girl; a clone that would bring much needed business to a fading commerce, so I listened with precaution. Although it didn't take too long to actually find out that she had nothing to do with Perry (lyrics, good music, talent, anyone?) I was not really attracted to her insipid pop taste and less than catchy lyrics. 
On the other side, Lady has always tried to be "different", and we can often find her roaming the streets of London pant less, with Geisha makeup and Kentucky derby hats. So, she wanted attention, I can think of more than one celebrity doing unintentional crazy stuff and we reward them with the titles of A listers.
Well Gaga no more. She has talent damn it, and to prove it he enroll the guy that will shut all sceptical peeps like me to ego less shelves. Jonas Fucking Akerlund. The music is still what it was, but sure sounds different, and that for Lady Gaga is a good thing.



No comments: