Saturday, January 31, 2009

Es Super Bowl!!

Usually, I don't get excited by any of the main events in sports (except for the World Cup) but the Super Bowl is growing in me like saturated fats. Specially, when working in advertising, one gets to learn that the following Monday, water cooler/lunchroom/vending machine conversations with random people might address, well, commercials during the Superbowl, and at an advertising agency they will expect you to know. Ever since my you-didn't-watch-the-Super bowl encounter in college, I have being cautious and prepared. But if you are like me, and there isn't a buffalo wing you've met you didn't like, by the time you pull your head from shoving those in your mouth, everyone is laughing about something you've missed. 
Fear no more. I'll start my Superbowl countdown to the best and worst, so eat at ease this Sunday. 
This however is about the one ad, you are NOT going to see. It's banned and from Peta, about how vegetarians "do it better".  Steamy like a Victoria Secret's ad but at least in those they have a reason to be exploitative, if at least for the secret. 
Let me know what you think.



'Veggie Love': PETA's Banned Super Bowl Ad

No comments: