Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Music (if you wanna)

Everyone knows I'm an MTV child: I love videos, learned my directors like capitals and consequently followed most of their work. Unfortunately, it's being a while since I actually cared about any, videos or directors, now that most of the music we follow is compacted as mp3s and directed to our ipods. MIMS though, came out with this new music video that is worthy of my former fixation for the genre. Sounds a bit like the Cool Kids, but taking in consideration the public hardly gets music from the same sources, it could probably be overlooked by many. Music aside, its an awesome effort to bring back art into music. I'll be director hunting for this one. Enjoy.


MIMS - "MOVE (IF U WANNA)" from MC Endeezy on Vimeo.

UPDATE: Directed by Da Visionaryz. Find some of their work on their mySpace page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

update: directed by Keith Schofield.

Leo by day said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much